THE FIRST MAGAZINE ABOUT LGBT+ MENTAL HEALTH IN POLAND:
(CURRENTLY IN POLISH ONLY - except one article)
Our long-term project:
We created the Map of Support to help quickly find the appropriate mental health support for LGBTQIAP people in any region of Poland. We are working towards making the map a solid and trusted database!
Leave a comment below the map, if you have any personal experience with the specialists tagged on the map.
Campaign: Poland Is My Home
What steps have we taken?
1) We collected 3,526 signatures under our appeal
2) We sent an open letter to councillors
3) We created a mass email action to councillors
4) We featured in a two-part podcast run by Democracy Action where we spoke about:
- "LGBT free zones" in Poland, where the came from and how they impact us (listen here)
- various faces of local activism for LGBTQIAP+ and minority stress (to be published soon!)
5) We recorded an interview with the amazing Kasia Gauza (watch here)
Lesser Poland Voivodeship is home for everyone who wants to live there and be part of the local community, our Lesser Poland. We won't allow for our society to be divided!
The disgraceful declaration no. 1/19 passed by Lesser Poland Voivodeship Council on 29 April 2019 which described LGBT+ people as an ideology (link) is now a thing of the past.
Thank you to everyone who took part!
SURVEY:Wellbeing of LGBT+ in Poland in times of CV19 pandemic
Dear Rainbow Friends,
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been made to function in a different way than ever before. This can be a source of
emotional and financial distress.
We decided to create a questionnaire which will help analyse the emotional and economic affects on the LGBT+ community in Poland.
The survey is anonymous and the results will help to understand the situation during the pandemic.
We will publish the results on our website as soon as they are ready.
Thank you for your time!